The current version is 1.0.0, Please note that this software is in an early development stage (beta).
This project is hosted by Sourceforge and it can be found at http://sourceforge.net/projects/prodevtools/
Installation Using the Update Site
- Select Help > Install New Software. This should display the "Install" dialog.
- Paste the Update Site URL (http://prodevtools.sourceforge.net/updates/
) into the field named "Work with:" and press Enter. Pressing Enter should cause Eclipse to update list of available plugins and components.
- Choose the component listed under "Prolog Development Tools (ProDT)".
- Click Next. Eclipse will then check to see if there are any issues which would prevent a successful installation.
- Click Next and agree to the terms of the license.
- Click Finish to begin the installation process. Eclipse will then download and install the necessary components.
- Once the installation process is finished, Eclipse will ask you if you want to restart the IDE. It is strongly recommends that you restart your IDE after installing a plugin.
If you want to install ProDT as plugins in your existing Eclipse installation (3.6), you should download ar.com.tadp.prolog_1.0.0.zip which contains the ProDT plugin and its dependencies.
If you don't know much about Eclipse, but want to start using it, you can download:
- Windows: ar.com.tadp.prolog_1.0.0-sdk-win32.zip
- Linux: ar.com.tadp.prolog_1.0.0-sdk-linux-gtk.tar.gz
In any case, you should follow the corresponding installation